Good Word Devotional
11 Quotes to Encourage
1) Your plan may not be working perfectly but there is a perfect plan working in you.
2) Great leaders don't succeed because they are great. They succeed because they bring out the greatness in others.
3) Through adversity we have a choice. We can run away from each other or we can run towards each other. Remember, Connection breeds Commitment.
4) No one is perfect. Your past mistakes and failures don’t have to define your future. They can refine you and help you become all that you were created to be. There is a plan for you. You have a purpose. Don’t give up. Have faith and continue to get better.
5) There's nothing more powerful than a humble person with a warrior spirit who is driven by a bigger purpose.
6) We are positive, not because life is easy. We are positive because life can be hard. It's not Pollyanna. It's about trusting God, overcoming obstacles, finding a way forward, and believing the best is yet to come!
7) One person in pursuit of excellence raises the standards of everyone around them. And as they strive for greatness they bring out the greatness in others. Be that one person today.
8) Everyone wants to be great but you can't be great without sacrifice. When you lose yourself in the service of a greater cause you find the greatness within you.
9) Don't chase success. Decide to get better every day, do great work, and success will find you.
10) True leaders don't lead to gain power. They lead to empower and give power away.
11) Abundance will flow into our life when gratitude flows out of our heart.