Nylon Electronic Hardware
Protect your electronic applications with high-quality nylon hardware components. Plastic components including nylon washers and spacers are widely used in the electronics industry because they protect wires and other electronic components from damaging heat and electrostatic discharge.
With its lightweight and high-strength, nylon hardware also resists friction and vibration, and will not corrode. Additional advantages of nylon hardware for electronic applications include:
- Nylon components provide high wear resistance
- Can withstand high temperatures and do not burn
- This makes them an excellent choice for electronics and other high-heat applications
- Nylon spacers and hardware are a cost-effective solution that can be installed as-is or customized to meet unique application requirements.
Wholesale Electronic Hardware at the Right Prices
Nylon Hardware Solutions for PCBOur in-stock inventory of nylon hardware is manufactured with the highest quality standards. As an ISO 9001:2015 certified supplier of high-performance fasteners and nylon hardware components, we are committed to providing you with the nylon hardware needed for your electronic applications.
If you don’t see the nylon hardware you need, please contact us. While our nylon hardware inventory is vast, our website does not reflect the options we have available to you.
Nylon Screws, Nylon Nuts, and Nylon WashersOur inventory of nylon screws, nuts, and washers provide a durable and corrosion-resistant option for assembling electronic components. We carry a wide range of washers in nylon and other materials to meet a range of application requirements.
Nylon Push RivetsNylon push-in rivets that are manually installed into pre-drilled holes to mount boards and panels. Inventory of push rivets includes a wide selection of diameters, grip range options, and accessories to meet your nylon push rivet needs.
Nylon Spacers and Nylon StandoffsAs nonconductive, insulative nylon hardware, nylon spacers and nylon standoffs are used to position, connect, and create space between electronic components. Nylon spacers and standoffs are well-suited for consumer electronic devices and applications. We stock various standoffs and unthreaded spacers in nylon and a range of metals.
Nylon LED SpacersDesigned specifically for LED applications to help position the LED body on a PCB, Nylon LED spacers prevent the LED legs from bending or shorting. With a smooth surface finish, nylon spacers will not fray from friction of wires and cables.
Nylon BushingsNylon bushings also as sleeve bearings, reduce friction and vibration. Nylon bushings and bearings are ideal for wiring, cabling, and telecommunications, offering protection from unfinished holes and surfaces.
Custom Nylon Fasteners for Your Application Requirements
Not seeing the fastener of your dreams?
Fastener Specialists Today!
- Ask a RC Certified Fastener Specialist today about saving money on quality custom nylon equivalents.
- Send us a manufacturer part number, print, or sample and we’ll be glad to cross it over.
- We also provide custom nylon samples at no charge.
Nylon Hardware Components for PCB Assembly ProtectionRC Fasteners & Components also stocks a wide range of nylon hardware components, including:
- Bumpers & Feet: Absorb shock and provide traction, preventing electronic components from moving and shifting.
- Card Guides: Long, narrow guides for PCB mounting. Used for horizonal and vertical mounting.
- Circuit Board Supports: Used in electronics applications to protect circuit boards from electrical transmission.
- Cord & Edge Protectors: Protective covers that slide over cords and the edge of circuit boards to protect them from damage and electrostatic discharge (ESD).
Plastic Components for Wires and Cabling
- Cable Ties & Accessories: Available in various lengths. Cost-effective solution for mounting and bundling cables and wires.
- Heat Shrink Tubing: Used to insulate wire conductors, terminals, joints, and connections. Heat shrink tubing is used for harnessing and color-coding, helps seal out water and dust, and protects wires from corrosion.
- Insulators and End Caps: Insulative caps protect the exposed ends of wires and cables from environmental elements and heat shrink.
- Wire Terminals: Insulated wire terminals made from flexible, semi-translucent nylon that is easy to crimp and provides long-term protection.
- Wire Connectors: Used to connect electrical wiring terminals and provide insulation in high temperatures.
- Wire Routing Devices: Includes a range of accessories for mounting and routing wires and cables for electronic applications
Experienced Distributor of Trusted Nylon Hardware ManufacturersInventory of nylon hardware includes high-performance nylon components from trusted manufacturers including Richco, Heyco, Panduit, and ITW Fastex Fasteners.
· Richco Nylon Hardware
- Richco Plastics manufactures a wide range of nylon and plastic hardware components including, bushings, PCB supports, spacers, standoffs, wire connectors, and more.
· Nylon Hardware from Heyco
- With decades of wire protection expertise, Heyco manufactures nylon hardware for a wide range of wire protection uses and applications.
· Panduit Nylon Hardware Solutions
- Innovative nylon solutions coupled with over 66 years of experience, Panduit continues to deliver nylon hardware solutions aimed to solve a variety of industrial electrical problems.
· ITW Fastex Fastener Nylon Products
- Offering a catalog with over 1,000 plastic fastener options, ITW Fastex has the nylon fastener experience and knowledge with custom component capabilities.
Get the PCB Nylon Fasteners You NeedRequest a quote and order nylon hardware today or contact RC Fasteners & Components to discuss custom PCB nylon fastener options.
See what our customers are saying about our product selection and customer service.