Fascomp Female Female Standoffs
Female-female standoffs are constructed with an internally threaded opening at each end. These fasteners are either hexagonal or round in shape and are attached at the opening to separate two components a small distance from each other. In electronic applications, female to female standoffs are used to elevate circuit boards above another surface.RC Fasteners partners with Fascomp to supply our customers with high quality standoffs at wholesale prices. Fascomp is an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer for a variety of precision electronic hardware. Our selection of female-female standoffs is available in a wide range of sizes, diameters, and materials. Click into any of the following options to request a quote or give us a call at 623-516-1551.
Wholesale Round & Hex Female-Female Standoffs from Fascomp
For sizes not listed contact us directly.
Material Options for Female-to-Female Threaded StandoffsWhile all of Fascomp standoffs are made from high-performance metals, the specific type you choose will depend on the requirements of your application.
- Aluminum female-female standoffs: Maintains excellent strength-to-weight ratio. Aluminum is non-magnetic, performs well in severe temperatures, and offers electrical insulating properties.
- Brass female-female standoffs: Used to make high-quality standoffs. Brass is conductive, corrosion resistant, and non-magnetic. It is heavier and more costly compared to aluminum and is usually plated with zinc or nickel for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Steel female-female standoffs: Ideal for applications that require extra strength, but it is heavier than aluminum and does not resist corrosion like aluminum, brass, or stainless-steel do.
- Stainless steel female-female standoffs: Durable and long-lasting. Stainless steel offers many of the same advantages of brass, but with even greater resistance to corrosion and chemical fumes.
- For material and plating not listed contact us directly.