Male Female Standoffs
Fascomp Metric Male Female StandoffsMetric male-female standoffs have internal threads on one end and male threads on the other. These fasteners are ideal for stacking circuit boards in electronic assemblies. Each male thread is installed into the female thread of the mating part, reducing the time and number of components required during installation.
RC Fasteners partners with Fascomp to supply our customers with high quality metric male-female standoffs at wholesale prices. Fascomp is an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer for a variety of precision electronic hardware. Our selection of standoffs is available in a wide range of sizes, diameters, and materials. Request a quote today or give us a call at 623-516-1551.
Wholesale Hex Male-Female Standoffs from FascompHexagonal standoffs are designed to be tightened with a wrench. We offer hex male-female standoffs in 1/2”, 1/4”, 3/16”, and 5/16” diameters and lengths up to 4”. Depending on the size, our male-female threaded standoffs are available in aluminum, brass, steel, and stainless-steel constructions. Thread sizes and material finishes vary.
- Aluminum male-female standoffs: Maintains excellent strength-to-weight ratio. Aluminum is non-magnetic, performs well in severe temperatures, and offers electrical insulating properties.
- Brass male-female standoffs: Used to make high-quality standoffs. Brass is conductive, corrosion resistant, and non-magnetic. It is heavier and more costly compared to aluminum and is usually plated with zinc or nickel for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Steel male-female standoffs: Ideal for applications that require extra strength, but it is heavier than aluminum and does not resist corrosion like aluminum, brass, or stainless-steel do.
- Stainless steel male-female standoffs: Durable and long-lasting. Stainless steel offers many of the same advantages of brass, but with even greater resistance to corrosion and chemical fumes.
- For Materials and finished not listed contact us directly.