RC Fasteners & Components stocks 4 different body and mandrel material combinations to meet your application requirements. Our blind rivet fasteners provide a range of diameter and grip range options to meet your sizing requirements. We also provide accessories like backup rivet washers for applications requiring extra support.
Contact us for more information regarding our pop rivet options, check out our application data, or download our Rivet Conversion Chart for assistance finding the right BBI Proferred rivet for your application. RC Fasteners & Components is your source for BBI Proferred Rivets; the top-quality brand preferred by professionals.
Standard and Custom Blind Rivets for Virtually Any ApplicationRC Fasteners carries standard rivets in a wide range of sizes and materials to meet the needs of virtually any application. Break stem rivets are quick and easy to install and provide a strong, reliable connection that resists vibration. Most of our rivets are open ended, meaning they have a hollow body. For applications where exposure to gas and moisture is present, we also provide closed-end rivets that feature a fully enclosed body.
Blind Pop Rivet Grip RangeGrip range is important and should be chosen based on your material thickness to ensure proper setting and a secure hold. You will also need to pay attention to the rivet diameter to make sure it matches your hole size, and select a blind rivet material that compatible with your application material.
Blind Rivet Product OptionsRC Fasteners’ blind rivets are available in a wide range of styles and sizes and are constructed with aluminum, steel, and/or stainless steel based on your project’s exact specifications. We offer the following pop rivet options:
- Large Flange Blind Rivets: feature a larger flange and are ideal for applications involving large or irregular holes or to provide superior holding power when working with soft or thin materials. They are fast and easy to install with a simple handheld tool, helping you save time and money without sacrificing quality.
- Countersunk Blind Rivets: feature a countersunk flange that sits flush with the material surface to prevent the rivet from catching on mechanical equipment. These pop rivets are ideal for applications where a smooth surface finish is desired.
- Standard Blind Rivets: feature a dome head and are used to permanently fasten pieces of material by inserting the body of the rivet into a pre-drilled hole, or for applications where only one side of the material is accessible.
- Blind Rivets with Painted Heads: These blind rivet fasteners feature a painted head to create a customized or enhanced look or to make the rivets less visible. Painted pop rivets can be used for numerous applications including installing signage or nameplates, creating custom designs, and for use with painted or colored metals.
- Closed-End Blind Rivets: feature a fully enclosed head to prevent gas and liquids from seeping through the rivet. This style of pop rivet provides enhanced tensile strength and shear strength over open end rivets and are often preferred for electronics applications because the mandrel cannot fall into the work area.
- Multi-Grip Blind Rivets: Provide a greater multi-grip surface and a wider grip range than standard rivets, providing extra clamping force and versatility. They are primarily used for applications involving large or irregular shaped holes.
Aerospace and Mil-Spec Pop RivetsRC Fasteners stocks a range of Aerospace Rivets from some of the world’s leading manufacturers. All aerospace rivets are manufactured from various stainless steel alloys and designed to provide superior strength, durability, and temperature and corrosion resistance.
| || || || |