Flat Washers (Stainless, 18-8, 316)
RC Fasteners & Components is your #1 source for all types of off the shelf stainless steel flat washers in 18-8, A2, 316, A4. Our list of stainless steel flat washers include but not limited to:
- Metric narrow Asme B18.22M flat washers
- AN960 flat washer sizes in 18-8 stainless
- MS15795 flat washer sizes in 18-8 stainless
- NAS620 flat washer sizes in 18-8 stainless
- Commercial flat washer sizes in 18-8 & 316 stainless
- Fender washers in 18-8 stainless
18-8 Stainless: Made from one of the following austenitic alloys: 303, 303Se, 304, or XM7, all of which are characterized as having chromium content of 17-19% and nickel content of 8-10%. 18-8 stainless is used in products that require general atmospheric corrosion resistance.
- 316 Stainless: 316 or A4 stainless hex cap screws are made from an austenitic alloy which differs from 18-8 by its molybdenum content (2-3%) and a higher nickel content (10-14%). This molybdenum content gives 316 stainless even greater corrosion resistance than 18-8, as well as superior strength at high temperatures.