Wholesale Brass and Steel Fittings
RC Fasteners & Components can supply you with a number of different metal pipe fittings for a number of different applications. Many of the fittings we supply are used in Aerospace applications, Air brakes, Drain Cocks, Evaporative Coolers, Fuel Lines, Range Connectors, Refrigeration, Space Heaters, Tank Valves, and more. Download our fitting catalog or contact our RC Certified Fastener Specialists to discuss fitting options and pricing.
Metal Pipe Fittings for Automotive and Aerospace ApplicationsRC Fasteners offers metal pipe fittings in brass or carbon steel that is zinc plated with yellow dichromate. Many of the aerospace and automotive fittings we carry meet performance requirements specified in SAE J514, SAE J518, J1453 Style B Dovetail groove, SAE J1926/ISO 11926 and other related standards. Metal pipe fittings are offered in dash sizes of 02-32 to fit tubes ranging from 1/8” to 2” O.D. and we offer metric & BSPP adapters in dash sizes of 02-52.
Brass Fittings vs. Steel FittingsBrass is an alloy of copper and zinc that is spark-proof and has germicidal and microbial properties. It is also conductive and can withstand high temperatures, making it suitable for plumbing and other heat-related applications. Steel fittings include stainless steel and zinc coated steel. These materials are strong, durable and perform well in hot or corrosive environments which makes them ideal for aerospace and other demanding applications.
Aerospace FittingsFittings are used to connect pipes, tubing and other components in aircrafts. Because these environments typically combine heat and corrosion, aerospace fittings must be made from materials such as steel that can withstand extreme environments. A few types of aerospace fittings include:
- Flareless connection fittings and nuts
Not seeing the fastener of your dreams?Contact our Certified
Fastener Specialists Today!
- NPT (National Pipe Thread)
- Hose Barbs
- Hose Clamps
Automotive FittingsMaterials used for automotive fittings include brass, steel, stainless steel and plastic. Metal automotive fittings are used in engine components, suspension systems and other demanding applications where plastic fittings are used for light duty, low pressure applications.
Common types of automotive fittings include:
- Pipe thread fittings
- Inverted flare fittings
- SAE 45° fittings
- Compression fittings
- Air brake fittings
Brass and Steel Adapters for Sealing and Connecting
- Brass Pipe Adapters: Brass fittings including street tees, breather vent plugs, tees and crosses for connecting and sealing pipes.
- Brass SAE 45°Adapters: SAE 45° brass fittings such as short nuts, branch tees, caps, plug, unions, elbows and other fittings commonly used in refrigeration, heating, fuel and other industrial applications.
- Steel SAE O-Ring Adapters: Fittings that feature an O-ring to form a tight seal when connected to tubing. We offer head plugs, connectors, ADJ unions, elbows and couplings in various sizes.
- Steel O-Ring Face Seal Adapters: Steel fittings that consist of a nut, body, O-ring and sleeve to provide a strong, leak-proof seal in hydraulic applications. We offer a range of configurations including plugs, elbows, connectors, branch tees, bulkheads, union crosses, union tees, and head elbows.
- Steel Metric & BSPP Adapters: Metric and British Standard Parallel Pipe connectors that feature a bonded seal ring. We offer connectors, head plugs, elbows, swivel caps and seals in various configurations.
- Steel Split Flange Adapters: Used to connect flanged pumps and motor components in hydraulic systems. These steel fittings are used in conjunction with split flanges and flange pads and are available in flange and elbow configurations.
Clamps, Ferrules, Flanges and Couplings
- Steel Hydraulic Couplings: We offer a wide variety of quick couplings that meet specifications for hydraulic and agricultural applications.
- Steel Hose Clamps: Our offerings include hose support clamps with a clamping diameter up to 2-21/32” and worm gear clamps with band widths up to 1/2”.
- Steel Live Swivels: Hydraulic hose couplings that are used to prevent torsional force from being transmitted to a hose. We offer live swivels that feature nitrile seals and tolerate up to 3000 psi of pressure. Temperature resistance is -40°F to +200°F or higher with the addition of a Vitron seal.
- Steel Split Flanges & Flange Pads: Split flange halves, flange pads, flange heads, flange plugs and flange kits for use with split flange adapters in hydraulic systems.
- Brass Hose Barb Ferrules: Used to secure hose barb fittings in light duty water and air pipe applications and accommodate hoe sizes up to 1/2”.
Automotive and Aerospace Fittings for Tubes, Hoses and Pipes
- Compression Fittings: Small brass fittings used in plumbing applications to connect pipes to fixtures and valves. We offer a variety of tube sleeves, tube caps, unions, nuts and elbows to meet your requirements.
- Poly-Flow Fittings: Used for connecting pressure tubing in aerospace applications and include unions, union tees, male and female connectors, male and female elbows, nuts with sleeves, and more.
- Poly-Push Fittings: Compression fittings used to connect tubes without the use of additional hardware. Configurations include male elbow, male connectors, female connector, union elbow, tee, tee swivel and more.
- Steel Beaded Hose Fittings: Steel fittings used for low-pressure automotive and hydraulic applications. Beaded hose automotive fittings are offered MP, MOR, MP and MOR elbow 45°, MP and MOR elbow 90° options.
- Steel Pipe Fittings: Steel fittings including couplings, nipples, expanders, bushings, pipe caps, pipe plugs, tees, crosses and elbows used to connect, seal and change flow direction during pipe installation.
- Steel Pipe Swivel Fittings: Hose adapters that designed to create a metal-to-metal seal by sealing on the nose of the swivel and seat of the tapered pipe thread. Available styles include swivel unions, elbows and tees in various sizes.
- Brass Push-On Hose Barb Fittings: Provide a connection between push-on style hoses and do not require the addition of clamps to provide a tight seal. Our push-on hose brass fittings include splicers, elbows, flare fittings and more.
- Brass Hose Barb Fittings: Reusable fittings used for water lines, cooling lines and compressed air lines. We offer hose splicers, elbows, swivels and other brass fittings in a range of sizes.
- Air Brake Fittings: Automotive fittings used in trucks, trailers and other heavy-duty vehicles. Types of air brake fittings include compression fittings and push-to-connect fittings that are typically made of brass. Elastomer seals create a firm connection while providing excellent temperature resistance.
- Push-In D.O.T. Fittings: SAE compliant automotive fittings used in commercial trucks, trailers and transit vehicles. These brass fittings are used for air brake systems and feature a push-in style for easy connection.
- Steel JIC 37° Flare Fittings: Includes a variety of steel nuts, tube sleeves, and threaded unions and connectors. They create a pressure-resistant and leak-tight seal and are used to join steel, copper and aluminum tubing. These steel fittings feature a 37° flare seating surface as defined by SAE J514 and MIL-DTL-18866 standards.
Steel and Brass Fittings for Plumbing and Other Applications
- Garden Hose Fittings: Fit garden hoses up to 1” and include a range of garden hose washers, unions, swivels, and more.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Selection of Custom Fittings
Browse through our extensive catalog for all types of fittings for all industries and send us a quick-quote or contact us for price and availability. You'll love our wholesale prices on all our fittings.