- US Department of Defense Cage Code #5L1T7 / www.sam.gov
RC Fasteners and Components, Inc. is a Worldwide stocking supplier of fasteners for all industries, including electronic components, certified aerospace hardware and CNC custom fasteners made-to-print. RC Fasteners is in compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. RC Fasteners complies with all customer requirements as flowed down on Purchase Orders or other such customer documents. RC Fasteners also addresses applicable statutory and regulatory quality management system requirements. The requirements in 8.3 Design and Development do not apply, RC Fasteners does not design and develop products or services. The requirements given in 8.5.5 do not apply in its entirety, RC Fasteners does not provide post-delivery support for our products and services.
RC Fasteners & Components, Inc. was founded in February 2002 in Phoenix, Arizona. The goal is to create a Component & Fastener Superstore where customers can get standard, off-the-shelf fasteners, such as nuts, bolts, screws, etc., Electronic and Aerospace components, and custom, made-to-print fasteners, all from one company. This eliminates the need for additional vendors, which saves our customers time and money.
Every customer is a priority
In our company, every customer is a priority, no matter how big or small. We strive to always do more than is expected to help handle our customer’s needs. We don't promise more than we can deliver, and we continually look for ways to improve quality and add value to products our customers purchase. We believe if we serve our customers with honesty, integrity, and go the extra mile, we'll earn a customer for life.
It's all about relationships
Our business is all about relationships with our employees, families, customers, suppliers and manufacturers. Building strong relationships is important to us because it allows for individual attention and also the ability to differentiate our customer’s needs. By getting to know our customers and interacting with them, we learn to customize our products and services to what's best suited to meet their demands.
Figure 2 — Representation of the structure of this International Standard in the PDCA cycle
The PDCA cycle can be briefly described as follows:
- Plan: establish the objectives of the system and its processes, and the resources needed to deliver results in accordance with customers’ requirements and the organization’s policies, and identify and address risks and opportunities;
- Do: implement what was planned;
- Check: monitor and (where applicable) measure processes and the resulting products and services against policies, objectives, requirements and planned activities, and report the results;
- Act: take actions to improve performance, as necessary.
Risk-based thinking is essential for achieving an effective quality management system.
4 Context of the organization
4.1 Understanding the organization and its context
RC Fasteners determined external and internal issues that are relevant to our purpose and our strategic direction and that affect our ability to achieve the intended result(s) of our business management system when determining our scope.
RC Fasteners monitors and reviews information about these external and internal issues during our management review process.
4.2 Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
RC Fasteners determined the following when determining our scope:
- the interested parties that are relevant to the business management system;
- the requirements of these interested parties that are relevant to the business management system.
RC Fasteners monitors and reviews information about these interested parties and their relevant requirements during our management review process.
4.3 Determining the scope of the quality management system
When determining our scope, RC Fasteners considered:
- the external and internal issues referred to in 4.1 of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard;
- the requirements of relevant interested parties referred to in 4.2 of ISO 9001:2015;
- the products and services of RC Fasteners.